Portable Infrared Sauna Product Guide
Your portable infrared sauna has a waterproof interior and an anti-flammable polyurethane leather exterior.
The below diagram shows the different layers of the portable infrared sauna.
Click here to download a PDF copy of the product guide for your portable infrared sauna or read the instructions below.
HOW TO USE YOUR ENLIVEN PORTABLE INFRARED SAUNA
- Place the infrared sauna on a flat surface, e.g. on a bed or the floor.
- Connect the controller to the base of the infrared sauna and then plug into a power source.
- Press the power button on the controller.
- Set the temperature on the controller by adjusting the dial. To increase the temperature rotate the dial to the right. To lower the temperature rotate the dial to the left. The recommended temperature is between 45˚C - 65˚C.
- Allow the infrared sauna to heat up for five minutes before getting inside.
- The infrared sauna will automatically run for 60 minutes. To have a shorter session, simply turn off the power button at the desired time.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not leave the infrared sauna unattended while it is switched on.
- Turn the power off and unplug from the power source when not in use.
- Do not use the infrared sauna on a wet surface.
- Do not fold the infrared sauna or place a heavy object on it when the power is turned on.
- Do not use close to a heater or fireplace or in high temperature places.
- Store in a dry place and not in direct sunlight.
- Clean the infrared sauna after each use. Use a towel to remove any sweat then wipe down the inside with a natural disinfectant spray.
30˚C - 35˚C: Soothing and relaxing, ideal for improving wellbeing.
35˚C - 45˚C: Increased soothing effect and promotes muscle relaxation.
45˚C - 55˚C: Ideal for pain relief such as aiding rheumatoid arthritis.
55˚C - 65˚C: Increased sweating promoting detoxification.
Place a towel behind your head on a pillow to absorb sweat from your head.
Wear a pair of socks if you find your feet get too hot against the infrared sauna.
Drink at least a cup of water before your session to ensure you’re well hydrated. It is also important to stay hydrated after your session.
Unfolded size: 180cm x 190cm
Quantity: 1 portable infrared sauna per box
Power: 400W - 500WINFRARED SAUNAS